High School Challenge
Students and staff from area high schools will compete with other schools to see who can get the highest participation in the Bellin Run (based on percentage of total number of students, staff and faculty). The winning school will receive an award which can be proudly displayed at their school.
Participating students and staff get:
- High School Challenge early registration gift (register by May 1)
- Training schedule
- Pasta dinner discount
- Optional - VIP race packets to your school 1-2 weeks before the race
Program administration is simple. The staff, parent or student team leader(s):
- Advertise the High School Challenge.
- Receive a gift of Bellin Run apparel.
- Manage your school’s T-shirt design and production (optional).
- Distribute training schedule, and early registration gift.
- Group training runs/walks are encouraged, but are not a prerequisite for participating in the High School Challenge.
Running Buddies Program
Also for high school students is the Kids for Running Buddies Program, in which high school students can assist area middle or elementary schools with their Kids for Running Program. In addition to fulfilling community service hours, students who participate in this program will receive a discounted Bellin Run registration. For more information, contact Linda Maxwell, High School Challenge Coordinator, (920) 217-5695, firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax (920) 436-8699.