The Bellin Run Corporate Challenge… where local companies go head-to-head in a friendly competition.
The Corporate Challenge allows local corporations to compete in a participative and competitive basis, while promoting fitness and corporate camaraderie.
- Corporate Challenge Captain's Handbook
- Corporate Challenge Program Summary
- Corporate Challenge Important Dates
- Corporate Challenge Registration Instructions
- Corporate Challenge Registration Form
- Corporate Challenge Encouragement Message
- Team photo
- T-shirt contest
- Promotional materials
- Company kick-off
- Healthier employees
- Training schedule
- Early Registration Gift (if signed up by May 1)
- VIP Delivery
- Pasta dinner discount
For more information contact Corporate Challenge Coordinator Linda Maxwell (920) 217-5695, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (920) 436-8699.
To access the online registration captain's portal, registered captains go to https://register.gorun.org/bellinrun/racecaptainportal and login using your e-mail address (username) and the password previously given to all captains. Click here for instructions on how to use the captain's portal.